Living and working in Portland since 2011 as a creator, producer, performer, curator and
marketer of new works.
- 2015 Best Actress in a Play, BroadwayWorld Portland
- Program Director, August Wilson Red Door Project
- Touring Associate: AccelART, LLC
- Marketing, Shaking the Tree Theatre & Studio
- Associate Producer: Risk/Reward Festival
- Member: Shaking the Tree Performance Group
- Marketing & Communications Manager: Portland Playhouse
- Associate Artist: Hand2Mouth Theatre
- Venue Manager: Fusebox Festival
- Actor: Q6 Models and Management
- Curator: PCS Surprise and Delight Performances
- Performer: Mind Over Matter tour (2016)
My interests lie in destroying the line between should and should-not; embracing life's mundanity and surprise; using my body to create visual representations of life; and creating work that I'm sure I've never seen anywhere else. In addition to my own work, I aim to bring together the unlikely pairs, create new life from nothing, connect with people across the globe, and assist in bringing great work to life.
When I'm not creating or assisting in the creation of work, you can find me amidst the beauty of the lace and silk at Lille Boutique, lifting the work of Portland-area high school students in the August Wilson Monologue Competition, reading tarot cards, or attending one of the many new performance festivals and conferences across the country. This world is full of so much. We are full of even more. Our stories deserve to be shared, so let's do exactly that: Share them. There is always someone who needs to hear exactly what you have to say.